If you're coming by yourself, taking a shuttle is the easiest. See information below. If you are a party of 2 or more, you might consider taking either a shuttle or a taxi. Shuttle is about $18 per person. Taxi will be around $60.
SHUTTLE - Door to Door Service - $18 per person
PUBLIC TRANSIT SCHEDULE (routesy.com on smartphones)
Go to the top floor at the SFO terminal.
No reservation is needed.
SELF PARKING LOT ($30)
- Arrive between 3:00-6:00PM to find the most abundant street parking.
- Masonic, Euclid, Presidio, Bush St have weekly street cleaning schedule - See signs.
- Make sure you curb your wheels and park close to the curb. Metermaids are zealous about giving out tickets. Do not leave valuables or what can be perceived as valuables in plain sight in the car.
- Two hour street parking is Enforced M-F 8AM-6PM. See signs.
- Generally Parking Meters are enforced 9AM-6PM. See meter.
- Weekly street cleaning - See posted signs.
- San Francisco Holiday Schedule for Meters
- Enterprise - free pickup at Monte Cristo 415.750.2500